LIFEBOOK BUILDER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Lifebook Builder is a start-up company located in Racine, WI. We have created a set of parenting tools, available digitally and on an app, to help Foster and Adoptive families. For more information, please visit our website: www.lifebookbuilder.com.
JOB OVERVIEW: This position will be responsible for creating and managing B2B partnerships with Adoption Agencies across the United States. This is a work from home position, with flexible hours, however, you must be available to prospective B2B partners during typical business hours. All accounts and work will be tracked in the Hubspot CRM. A company issued laptop will be provided.
PAY: Commission only. Bonus potential. Reimbursement for approved travel expenses.
SOME POTENTIAL JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Creates Sales Presentations and Proposals
• Help to prepare for and potentially attend a Trade show or conference
• Help to manage Social Media accounts
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Microsoft Office
• Google Drive
• Hubspot CRM
• Mail Chimp
• Word Press